V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino Service Pack 1 is now available for download. This free update is available now for V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino artists.
What's New in V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino SP1
• Batch Render: Easily queue up files and specific views to be rendered in a batch process.
• Show in Viewport: With the new texture manipulation option you can now control which textures will be visible in the Rhino viewport.
• Pack all V-Ray Materials: Archive your V-Ray for Rhino materials and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up.
• Improved support for using V-Ray Frame Buffer Channels.
• New toolbar for Batch Render, Guess Lens Shift, Edit Material and set Focus Point tools.
• New and improved product documentation.
Check out the full list of features in V-Ray 2.0 for Rhino SP1 and the growing list of tutorials.