V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp Service Pack 2 is now available for download. This free update is available now for current V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp artists.
What's New in V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp SP2
• V-Ray Express: Users can easily access more than 200 materials and interchangeable lighting setups to create realistic studio scenes and illuminate models faster than ever. V-Ray Express is available separately on the downloads page.
• Frame Start animation option: You can now render individual frames or ranges of frames, e.g.: 5, 100-110, 200, 352.
• Pack all V-Ray Materials: Archive your V-Ray for SketchUp materials and all external files into a single ZIP for easy sharing and back up.
• Improved support for using V-Ray Frame Buffer Channels
• Improvements and fixes to the Batch Render tool
• New and improved product documentation
Check out the full list of features in V-Ray 2.0 for SketchUp SP2 and the growing list of tutorials.